Base Cost: $3,299 USD (aircraft, controller, one battery)
Max Flight Time: 23 minutes (with DJI X3 Sensor)
Control Range: 1.9 miles (3 kilometers)
The DJI Z30 is a 30x optical zoom, 3-axis gimbal stabilized, visual imaging sensor. It requires an adjustment to the M100's center of gravity in order to fly. Our team accomplished this by securing a weighted rod attached to the aft arms of the M100. Also note, the M100 requires a specific mounting plate to accept the DJI Z30.
The DJI Zenmuse X5 is a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized imaging sensor package. It has a micro four-thirds imaging sensor and has the capability to swap compatible lenses. Also note, the DJI M100 requires a specific mounting plate to accept the DJI Zenmuse X5.
The DJI Zenmuse X3 is a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized imaging sensor package. It can record video in 4K and has an integrated lens. Also note, the DJI M100 requires a specific mounting plate to accept the DJI Zenmuse X3.
The MicaSense RedEdge is a multispectral imaging sensor specifically designed for agriculture applications. It has five discrete imagers and uses a downwelling light sensor to calibrate the images. Also note, the MicaSense RedEdge requires custom-mounting to work with the M100.
The DJI M100 is DJI’s first aircraft purposed toward custom solutions. The M100 can carry the DJI X3 and Z30 sensors in addition to custom payloads that meet the weight limitations. Lastly, the M100 explicitly uses the Naza autopilot as its flight controller.
- Propeller Diagonal: 650mm
- Storage size: H285mm x W515mm x L515mm
- Weight: 2431 grams (without sensor)
- Max ascent speed: 16.4 ft/s (5m/s)
- Max descent speed: 13.1 ft/s (4m/s)
- Max forward speed: 49 mph (79kph)
- Max Service Ceiling MSL: 3km
- Max Flight Time with X3 Sensor: 23 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 104 F (-10 to 40 C)
- Control range: 1.9 miles (3 kilometers)
- Wind Limit: 22 mph (36kph)
- Base Cost: $3,299 USD (aircraft, controller, one battery)
- Required: SD Memory Cards, Extra batteries ($199/each), charger, tablet (Apple or Android)
- Optional: Sun visors, durable transport case, and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Flight Planning Software: DJI Go, DJI Ground Station Pro