Base Cost: $1,499 USD (airframe only)
Max Flight Time: 18 minutes
Control Range: Variable
Portability: Trunk/Truck Bed
Open Payload Platform
This dual mount enables the use of a NIR-converted A5100 and a standard RGB A6000. This allows simultaneous collection of NIR and RGB bands at high spatial resolution.
The Headwall Photonics Nano-hyperspec is a push-broom hyperspectral imaging sensor. This means that it needs forward movement to capture information of an area of interest. Another way to think of it is this sensor “scans” versus taking discrete images. Also, this sensor requires a 3-axis stabilizing gimbal to ensure high data quality.
The FLIR Vue Pro R is a small but highly capable sensor. It captures thermal images at 640x512 pixel resolution, with each pixel containing temperature information accurate to +/- 5°C or 5% of the reading. The FLIR Vue Pro R requires custom mounting to the S1000+ and is light enough where it can be carried alone or simultaneously with other sensors.
The DJI S1000+ is an open-platform sUAS. In its simplest form, DJI S1000+ is sold as only an airframe, motors, and propellers. The rest of the sUAS system is configurable to fit specific needs. It can be operated by various autopilots, controlled by various ground stations, and carry multiple payloads so long as they are within the DJI S1000+'s weight limitations. This makes the DJI S1000+ a platform suited for prototyping and custom solutions.
- Propeller Diagonal: 1045mm
- Storage size: H520mm x W540mm x L555mm
- Weight: 4400 grams (airframe only)
- Max ascent speed: Not Available
- Max descent speed: Not Available
- Max forward speed: Not Available
- Max Service Ceiling MSL: Not Available
- Max Flight Time @ 15% battery level remaining: 18 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 104 F (-10 to 40 C)
- Control range: Variable on configuration
- Wind Limit: Not Available
- Base Cost: $1,499 (airframe only) ($2,599-$3,799 airframe, autopilot, controller, one battery and charger)
- Required support equipment: SD Memory Cards, Extra batteries (typical cost $400+/each), charger, tablet (Apple or Android)
- Optional support equipment: Sun visors, durable transport case, and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Mission Planning: Variable on configuration